"Courting the Muse!"
Starts Tuesday July 28th, 2009
Creativity coaching group. Facilitated by Austin singer/songwriter Tricia Mitchell.
- Do you want to feel more connected--to yourself, your art, and to others?
- Are you craving the support and structure that will enable you to move to "the next level" as an artist?
- Would you like to learn how to nurture your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being--so you can be at your creative best?
- Are you interested in new ideas for self-renewal and life balance?
- "The Transformative Power of Self-Care" (on a physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional level)
- "Your Identity As An Artist"
- "You and Your Crazy Dreams!"
- "Inspiring the Work Space"
- "The Inner Play Space (for Kids of All Ages)"
- "Managing Your Energy: Setting Priorities, Saying 'No,' and Asking for Help"
- "Treasuring Your Obscurity"
- "The Power of Flow"
Feedback About Tricia:
-"Brings great focus, reverence, clarity and humor to the process, while she lovingly guides the meetings and the follow up." -Liz B.
-"Knowledgeable about both the systems and the attitude that I need to succeed." -Donna R.
-"Packed a tremendous amount of rich material, reflection, and sharing into a short time without giving any impression of rushing." -Deb. P.
-"Every time I walk away from a meeting, I have a spring in my step and AT LEAST one new idea I want to pursue or ruminate upon." -Risa F.
-"If you want to cry less and laugh more, run--don't walk--to Tricia's next PRG!" -Kara S.
About the Facilitator:
Tricia Mitchell is a mother, a singer/songwriter, dancer, and writer, and a Renee Trudeau & Associates-trained Personal Renewal Group (PRG) facilitator. Her approach is appreciative, motivating, and filled with humor. She has an MBA from Rice University and lives in East Austin with her husband, two young children, and a Labrador Retriever.
To Learn More or to Register:
Begins July 28th, meeting every other Tuesday evening for twelve weeks, at Armstrong Community Music School at Austin Lyric Opera, 901 Barton Springs Rd., 7-9 p.m. For info or to register, e-mail Tricia at email@example.com or call (512) 940-4027. Cost: $180 for 6 meetings (includes e-mail support/reminders between meetings). Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis; group size is limited to twelve participants.